Hot summer days are upon us; the season of open toe heels and cute flats is almost here! It’s time to step out into the sun in chic sandals and show off your legs. Of course, you’ll want to put your feet into something gorgeous, and preferably affordable. The idea is to look like you just flew in from Paris shopping spree but in reality, spend less than two hundred dollars. Here’s my guide to well-priced glamours shoes just in time for hot summer days.
Well-priced glamours shoes:
- Leather Crossover Sandals I see many similarities to the YSL Tribute Flat. In general I love the shoe, but I’m not sure how I feel about significant resemblance to YSL.
- Flat Leather Sandals With Buckle love me some color.
- Animal Embossed Buckled Flat Sandals, yes finally a shoe that looks like a Birkenstock but a bit more chic. Although I do love my Birkenstocks 🙂
- Tube Strap Low Heeled Sandals, color, color and more color for the hot summer days.
- Natural Colored Woven Flat Sandals I’m in love with this pair of sandals, neutral yet very quirky.
- Athletic Platform Sandals this style is in, Gucci is doing it, Prada has it down, not to mention all the other designers are opting for an open toe sneakers/sandals for the summer. This version by ZARA has the color neon green (that’s very in) and the design that so many want nowadays. I say it’s a win in my book.
- Mini Leather Wedges With Ankle Strap cute, straw like foot wear.
- Ring leather sandal in Black is everything. The simple style of this sandal is perfect for any outfit.
- Leather Sandal in Orange/Black is cute and reminds me of Oran sandal by Hermès.
- Metallic Leather Sandal not everything has to be black or white, add a little color to your closet.
- Cameron Espadrille Platform Slide Sandals by Andre Assous and Fisher Leather Espadrille Sandals by Michael Kors. Both pairs of shoes are very similar in style. Straw and and nude.
- Disruptor Slide Sandals by FILA the cheapest and the funkiest sandal on the list. Simply love it.
- Ines Slide Sandals by Tory Burch love the color yellow it reminds me of my pair of sandals that I recently got at TJX.
- Tammya Woven Slide Sandals by Schutz similar to that ZARA version except this shoes is available in black/white and nude.
- Arizona Slide Sandals by Birkenstocks. I have a pair of white Birkenstocks and they are something I wear often. In fact I think I haven’t stopped wearing them from the time I got them in Sydney, Australia. However I do have to say Birkenstocks are a difficult shoe, you need to go out and try many style before finding the right fit.
- Striped Slide Sandals by Tory Burch seem to the perfect beach sandal, and for some it just might be. However for me, made out leather seems like a great idea for any occasion.
Where I purchased My shoes?
For the upcoming summer season, I had to rebuy all my shoes. The reason I had to update is during the Bali trip the constant humidity ruined the leather. Fungus started to grown on some of my shoes, and the rubber Adidas sandals began to smell like pee from the ocean. A significant loss for my closet or a great way to start buying new shoes?! As it turned out, it was a great way to add to my wardrobe. I purchased both the Alexander Wang and Jimmy Choo sandals at Bloomingdales at an incredible discount. All together the two pairs cost me around 180 dollars. Valentino and Tory Burch sandals I got at TJX. The yellow sandals only were $120, and the iconic rock studded shoes by Garavani Valentino cost $350. I will continue to look for more cute sandals and maybe even get the Disruptor Slide Sandals by FILA for the beach.
What I want from Net-a-Porter:
- Sonnie canvas, mesh and suede sandals by Cholé
- Wave dégradé lizard-effect leather sandals by Cholé
- 20 laser-cut leather sandals by ALAÏA
- Embellished leather and mesh sandals by Gucci